Our practice is currently seeing patients for both emergency and elective procedures.
Our current COVID-19 policies include the following:
- We ask that all patients wear a mask while in the building.
- Maintain social distancing by staying 6 feet or farther away from other patients.
- All patients will be asked a few routine COVID-19 screening questions.
- We will take temperatures for all people upon entry.
- Patients may only have one additional person accompany them to their appointment.
- We ask that paperwork be completed 48 hours in advance.
If you have a fever or feel sick, please let us know. We will reschedule your appointment for two weeks later. And If you experience a fever or any COVID-19 symptoms within 14 days after your appointment, please call us and let us know.
Thank you in advance for your patience as we seek to promote the safest possible practice environment. Contact our office directly at (267) 643-7789.