Austin P. Daly, MD, DDS
Dr. Daly is a dual degreed, board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon who has obtained his medical degree from Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia and his dental degree from Columbia University Dental School in New York City.
With his background, Dr. Daly is able to understand the complexities and intricacies of each patient’s case incorporating their medical history, their diagnosis, and their treatment goals. With this knowledge, Dr. Daly is able to provide compassionate care with proficiency.
Dr. Daly takes a special interest in complex dental implant cases, wisdom teeth extractions, maxillofacial trauma, and corrective jaw surgery.
Dr. Daly has been nominated annually by his peers as a Philly Magazine Top Dentist.
Associations & Memberships
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- The American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- American Dental Association
- Pennsylvania Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
Awards & Recognitions
- Philadelphia Magazine’s TOP DOCTORS of 2021
- Philadelphia Magazine’s TOP DOCTORS of 2022
- Philadelphia Magazine’s TOP DOCTORS of 2023